2012年3月3日星期六

Fashion Beauty is My Life Handbags

Abstract: I always pursue fashion and sometimes get crazy about it. And my hair is always a big problem to me. They are curly but I like straight hair. I have tried a lot of methods to have the hair straightened. It is not until I begin to use GHD hair straightener that I find it’s so convenient for me to have my hair Proenza Schouler Handbags straightened.I am a male person and I like fashion. I like to wear all the most stylish clothes because they make me look different from other ordinary people. I enjoy being a person who leads the fashion trend in my living areas. I like to try many different styles of clothes and sometimes I like to use cosmetics. Perfume is my favorite. And there is one thing that matters me a lot for a long time – my curly hair.I was born with curly hair. When I was a teenager, I tried many ways to straighten my hair. Sometimes they worked but wouldn’t last long. After a month, my hair would curl back to the original style. I had no idea what to do with the hair. My friend didn’t like my hair, either. He said if I had straight hair, I would look more charming. In order to be a perfect man, I insisted straightening my hair every month. Though it was a little annoying at first, I got used to it finally. Every time after Replica Handbags I straightening my hair, I had a feeling of self-satisfaction for beauty was the only thing I pursued in my life.It is not strange for a man to have long hair. I have blond hair. You must know how charming the straight hair is in the sunshine. Have you Balenciaga Handbags ever seen Lost? My hairstyle is similar to Sawyer’s. It is hard for you to imagine the original curly hair. Fortunately, I met Sarah who recommended me a very easy way to have my hair straightened. If it were not for her, I was still having problems in straightening my hair.It was truly a coincidence that I met Sarah after so many years. We went to the same senior high school. I invited her to have a cup of Celine Handbags coffee and she told me she couldn’t recognize me at first because of the straight hair. When I was at senior high school, I wore curly hair. She asked me how I had my hair straightened. And my answers made her think I was out of fashion. Then I got to know GHD hair straightener from her. She told me that it could prolong the straightness of the hair and prevent my hair from overheating. Because the traditional ways I used to straighten my hair only worked effectively at very high temperatures which could cause damage to my hair.Due to her recommendation, I began to straighten my hair with GHD hair straightener. Things proved that she was true that GHD really helped me a lot in straightening the hair. That was the first time that others told me that I was out of fashion. Now I paid more attentions to the latest fashion trends, including all kinds of products related to fashion.

没有评论:

发表评论